LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:
LollyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iloveps' GM Application

+4
jonathanpak
KalvinGrr
Lunar
iloveps
8 posters

Go down

iloveps' GM Application Empty iloveps' GM Application

Post  iloveps Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Name: Chris
IGN: BanHammer (New IGN FTW!)

What level GM would you like to be? I would like to be a level 3 or 4 (going for 4, but I am completely fine with 3, but I want to start big, it will help me get more experienced quicker, and if I mess up, you can demote me to level 3. Please specify which level i could be if you like my app.

Why do you want to be a GM? I would like to be a GM because I think this would be a good start to be a GM for the first time. I also would like to be able to help others. I would not only also want to be able to get more experience at this for other servers as well.

What would you do as a GM? Many things. when ever I can, I would help others, when ever I have time, I will look for ways to improve the server. I would host events, take appropriate action to players that arent following the rules, and of course, get to know as many players as possible.

What are your specialties? My specialties are being patiant with others, being friendly, and I am excellent with computers.

If you caught a hacker, what would you do? First i would use !cheaters, if they arent on the list then i would remember there ign and take a pic. if they were i would ban them, also if they werent but I know there hacking, I
would still ban if I'm 100% sure they are.

What would you do if the hacker was your close friend/family?
The same thing as before, !cheaters, ip ban, or ign and take a pic. also because if i knew them i would show them the pic and talk with them. (not that any of my friends play MS private servers but this is what I would do.)

Would you host events? OF COURSE! I am currently playing another server, and I have come up with many ideas for it, like guild territorries, guild cup, and I love to entertain others!

Will you abuse your powers?
No, this would not be the first time i had lots of responsibility, such as being a forum moderator, I would defanitly not.

Are you experienced?
After reading numerous peoples applications on different servers, I have come to realize this is a question on almost every application. I was thinking about it one day, and I think that this question does not help determine whether the person is GM material or not. I think this because someone could be a GM by donating to a crap server, or invited. People who are GM material learn quick. I have never been a GM, except for a few seconds on my friends server before it closed (Like not even an hour =S). I am not experienced, and I will be honest until the end. I do not lie and I do not say something just to get accepted.

Will you harrass the players? I hate being hurtful and cruel to others, so no I wont, if I see someone else doing it, I would attampt to correct it.

What would you do if a player started to insult you? I would ignore them, and if i was really being bothered i would ask them to please stop or go in hide, or go to the GM map. Its not worth stoping for every little thing.

Would you quit if you have not been accepted?
No, but i may try out for a different job such as forum moderator. And alot of other people dont get accepted.

A little more about yourself:

I will put this section into a small to medium paragraph, As I said at the top I am Chris, my hobbies are using the computer, my wii, and soccer, and occasionally when I can I love to travel. I love using the computer because theres so much you can do on it. I dont like 1 specific thing, but I love the fact that there are so many secrets that you have not found. I love looking for things like that, I also love to online game. I played soccer since I was 4(thats right, 4) and I have gotten somewhat good at it Smile I am taking a break for a year but that meens more time on the computer. on my wii I usually play a game called Super Smash Brothers. I have entered in a small tournament and won 2nd place. thats about it for me, OH almost forgot; travaling. One of my most importent things to do. I have been to several place, such as Mexico, Dominican Republic, and Europe. I just love how the food smells, the culture, and I feel so relaxed while on vacation, perfect for me to do what ever I like Smile. I am also a certified scuba diver, the last place i scuba dived was Mexico Smile. I also collect cat-like objects. I'm obsessed with them.

That is my gamemaster app, hope you like it! Please tell me things I could have improved on or things that are good. Or things you didnt like.

~iloveps, the private server wonderer and kitteh lover

Last edited by iloveps on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:43 am; edited 33 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar and adding new content, im trying to keep up to date with this.)
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

iloveps' GM Application Empty Re: iloveps' GM Application

Post  Lunar Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:23 pm

iloveps wrote:Are you experienced?
No, but i feel i can learn very quickly, and i know my stuff about being a GM from others experiences

I love how you're being very honest about being 'not so' experienced. We all have our 'first timers' days. Reminds me when I was a first timer Very Happy
Good Ol' Days.

travaling. one of my most importent things to do. i have been to several place, such as mexico, Dominican Republic, and Europe

You are SOO LUCKY! Being able to traval?! D<

Overall, your application is good. Very Happy You made it enjoyable for me to read. Thank you
<3
Lunar
Lunar
Niblet
Niblet

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Thank you Very Happy I hope to see more peoples opinions on this Smile

Last edited by iloveps on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  KalvinGrr Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:42 pm

Nice app! :] Very explaining ahaha. Your app was pretty interesting, i`m sure if they had you as a GM, you`d do great for someone who is new
KalvinGrr
KalvinGrr
Lurking Lurker
Lurking Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Thank you all for the possitive feedback!

Last edited by iloveps on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  jonathanpak Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:12 pm

Nice app. Haven't been on in a while, but good one I've seen in a while? Haha!
jonathanpak
jonathanpak
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Smile. Keep the feedback coming cheers

OFF TOPIC:Oh do you like my smexy kitteh picture? reminds me of Sneezy... my neighbors cat... memories Sad. I miss him...

His name was sneezy because he sneezed alot.

also the forums are dead, you need to get this server up and pumpin.

Back on Topic: Its so hard to get GMship when you don't have any past experience Lol, Ive applied at 2 other servers o.0. How did you guys get GMship when you had no experience? Just curious.
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:12 am

Bump because no one pays attention to iloveps Razz.
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  moveit56 Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:14 pm

well its a nice app i see thats your a first timer being a gm but thats good that you are honest... maby when we get more players

(add admin reccomend)
moveit56
moveit56
Lurking Lurker
Lurking Lurker

http://well join teh hamachi and it will be 5.94.132.226

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:52 pm

In my personal opinion, I think you would do very well for a first-timer. Your honest and seem serious about having the job. Well all I have to leave you with at this point is a good luck. I think you'd be a good GM. cheers

Kitsune~
Lurking Lurker
Lurking Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kryssie Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:38 am

Kitsune~ wrote:In my personal opinion, I think you would do very well for a first-timer. Your honest and seem serious about having the job. Well all I have to leave you with at this point is a good luck. I think you'd be a good GM. cheers

He would be.

I believe we'd let him try it out for a few days, and see if he's GM material.
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:46 am

I thought you would never ask. I thought my trolly rep in the apps section would get me denied =S.
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  iamdoor123 Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Nice App!!!!

Good Luck!! Cool

iamdoor123

Back to top Go down