LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:
LollyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zarana's GM Application.

4 posters

Go down

Zarana's GM Application. Empty Zarana's GM Application.

Post  Zarana Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Name/Nickname:Zarana

IGN(Won't be necessary until the client comes out):

Age/Birthday:18, September 14, 1991

Why do you want to be a GM?
I've always loved being a GM, especially when it comes to helping fresh players. I also like making hackers go bye bye.

What is most appealing to you about being a GM?
Probably keeping the game safe from hackers, hosting events and helping people.

If you caught a hacker, what would you do?
First I would get a picture of the hacker in the act of hacking, whether I do it on another character or happen to run into one. Next i would, perma ban no exceptions. Following the ban I would go to the LollyMs Website and see if the hacker is going appeal the ban.

What would you do if the hacker was your close friend/family?
Honestly, once I start the game I am a whole different person. I dont care whether it was my mother hacking. Hacking is hacking and they WILL get banned. Besides to me, if someone wants to hack they are probably going to go another server as soon as they get banned.

Do you have any prior experience?
Yes actually, I have been a GM for two private servers for two years, but sadly the servers had shut down.(vengeanceMS and DestinyMS).

How would you deal with a player that was harassing you?
I would not waste time asking the to be quiet I would jail them until they have thought about what they've done and ready to apologize. To me harassing is just plain unnecessary and aggravating, and no one should deserve that if they've done nothing.

What if a player was harassing another player?
I would ask the player being harassed if they want the harassing player jailed, and if they get out and I still receive complaints I would temp/perm ban them.

A little more about yourself: I am 18 years old and I absolutely have been addicted to maplestory. I have been playing since beta. I do have a social life as well, I play football in high school and have a 3.8 GPA and a 3.9 HPA as of December 2010. I am also very loyal, if you were to make me a GM you can bet that I will stay to the server.

Zarana

Back to top Go down

Zarana's GM Application. Empty Re: Zarana's GM Application.

Post  Kryssie Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:46 pm

Zarana wrote:Name/Nickname:Zarana

IGN(Won't be necessary until the client comes out):

Age/Birthday:18, September 14, 1991

Why do you want to be a GM?
I've always loved being a GM, especially when it comes to helping fresh players. I also like making hackers go bye bye.

What is most appealing to you about being a GM?
Probably keeping the game safe from hackers, hosting events and helping people.

If you caught a hacker, what would you do?
First I would get a picture of the hacker in the act of hacking, whether I do it on another character or happen to run into one. Next i would, perma ban no exceptions. Following the ban I would go to the LollyMs Website and see if the hacker is going appeal the ban.

What would you do if the hacker was your close friend/family?
Honestly, once I start the game I am a whole different person. I dont care whether it was my mother hacking. Hacking is hacking and they WILL get banned. Besides to me, if someone wants to hack they are probably going to go another server as soon as they get banned.

Do you have any prior experience?
Yes actually, I have been a GM for two private servers for two years, but sadly the servers had shut down.(vengeanceMS and DestinyMS).

How would you deal with a player that was harassing you?
I would not waste time asking the to be quiet I would jail them until they have thought about what they've done and ready to apologize. To me harassing is just plain unnecessary and aggravating, and no one should deserve that if they've done nothing.

What if a player was harassing another player?
I would ask the player being harassed if they want the harassing player jailed, and if they get out and I still receive complaints I would temp/perm ban them.

A little more about yourself: I am 18 years old and I absolutely have been addicted to maplestory. I have been playing since beta. I do have a social life as well, I play football in high school and have a 3.8 GPA and a 3.9 HPA as of December 2010. I am also very loyal, if you were to make me a GM you can bet that I will stay to the server.

Like making hackers go byebye....ha. I like that.
-
This application is well written and detailed. When the server is unleashed (again) we'll consider it.
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:00 pm

KRISSEH YOU HATEZ MY APP!

On Topic: It is an okay application, better than others I've seen.

Man, I am a troll today on three different forums.
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:42 pm

Ok I liked what I read at the beginning. "Age/Birthday:18, September 14, 1991"
I like it because it's exactly 6 years and 1 day before my birthday. x] (My ACTUAL BIRTH-day) lol :]

Kitsune~
Lurking Lurker
Lurking Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kryssie Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:42 am

Haha, yeah.

NO I DON'T. Your application is nice.
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down