LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:
LollyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawaii's GM Application

4 posters

Go down

Hawaii's GM Application Empty Hawaii's GM Application

Post  Hawaii Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:53 pm

Name:Rhon
IGN:I'll probably use Hawaii if it isn't used
Age/Birthday:Fourteen/July 12,1995
But I like to use Female hair;I don't know why but they look better with hats.
What level GM do you want to be?
If you'd let me be any level GM;I'd have to say level three or four.I don't need to have the highest GM powers available,I just need the ones necessary for keeping the server enjoyable and feeling like home.

Why do you want to be a GM?
Very common question actually.I want to be a GM because I want to be that person that everyone trusts and depends on.Keep the server going smoothly and getting everyone together for a fun time.I want to give back to the players for playing and voting.I also want you,the owner to have less weight on your shoulder and worry about other things rather than keeping the players happy while gaming.

What would you do as a GM?
As a GM I have to be true to my word.I would host events (I have so much in mind) that everyone craves for.Ban hackers who aren't allowed on any game,server,world,etc...I will remind players to vote and/or donate for the servers benefits.Solve conflicts between the players and not defend a friend/family.

I could also help with graphics,but take note I'd been practicing Photoshop CS4 for about a week or so.

What are your specialties?
Hosting events,voting for the server,advertising,getting people to join,and sports.

If you caught a hacker, what would you do?
If I caught a hacker I'd use !cheaters to see if they are on that list.If they are I'd take a screenshot (for evidence) and ban them.

What would you do if the hacker was your close friend/family?
Hard question actually; if that hacker was a close fried/family I'd probably go to his/her house and check their computer for any hacking programs and delete and find a way to block that program from their computer.But if that close friend is someone I met from the game, I'd probably give him/her one last chance and if don't listen I'd take a screenshot and ban them.That applies to the friend/family I know in real life and that I can reach him/her.

Would you host events?
Of course!
That's what keeps the players from getting bored.It's also a way to get a good item from GM's.

Will you abuse your powers?
Absolutely not!
Being a GM is a privilege and I don't want to pass up the opportunity.

Are you experienced?
You can say I have.
I've been a GM only once on EtherMS.

Will you harrass the players?
No because that could lead to that player leaving the server and that's one too many players lost.

What would you do if a player started to insult you?
I'd just ignore that player and deal with more important things.

Would you quit if you have not been accepted?
Maybe; Just kidding. That's called a lack of sportsmanship. I have a lot of sportsmanship due to all the sports I've played.

A little more about yourself:
Let us start with the basics; I was born in the Philippines and moved to Hawaii when I was five years old. Many people don't believe me that English is my second language because I don't have an accent and I have proper grammar. I guess you can call me a jock.Started playing basketball when I was around five and haven't left it since.I also love American Football and Soccer.My favorite NBA team is the Cleveland Cavaliers and Boston Celtics right after. My favorite NFL team are the Minnesota Vikings and New York Giants.My favorite soccer team is the Los Angeles Galaxy.I also enjoy running, Track & Field and Cross Country.

Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Hawaii's GM Application Empty Re: Hawaii's GM Application

Post  iloveps Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:25 pm

Better application then mine Razz, and I ask eeryone who says they can do graphics, could you show us some? Overall good application.

Off Topic: The orange font on everything gives me a headache now O.o.
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawaii Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Here are some:
Hawaii's GM Application Hawaii

Hawaii's GM Application Image4

Hawaii's GM Application EtherMs1

Hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post  Kryssie Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:37 am

This is a good application.

Hmm. If we don't already have too many GMs, you will surely become one.
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:03 pm

iloveps wrote:Better application then mine Razz, and I ask eeryone who says they can do graphics, could you show us some? Overall good application.

LOL WILL YOU SHUT UP YOUR APPLICATION WASN'T BAD XD But to the off topic: Me too....

anyway, What would you do if a player started to insult you?

I like your option because after all, they are only words, some things may hurt, and you can never take things back. Sometimes it's just good to walk away. Good luck. x]

Kitsune~
Lurking Lurker
Lurking Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kryssie Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:33 am

Kitsune~ wrote:
iloveps wrote:Better application then mine Razz, and I ask eeryone who says they can do graphics, could you show us some? Overall good application.

LOL WILL YOU SHUT UP YOUR APPLICATION WASN'T BAD XD But to the off topic: Me too....

anyway, What would you do if a player started to insult you?

I like your option because after all, they are only words, some things may hurt, and you can never take things back. Sometimes it's just good to walk away. Good luck. x]

...You're right.

And I love how you're taking your time and commenting every GM application Razz
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down