LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:
LollyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Extremely important notice! [READ NAO OR DIE. kthx<3]

3 posters

Go down

**Extremely important notice! [READ NAO OR DIE. kthx<3] Empty **Extremely important notice! [READ NAO OR DIE. kthx<3]

Post  Kayleigh Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:33 pm

Well! It's nearly summer for me (I have four days of school left) and I think it's about time to get serious about this dang server and GET IT OFF THE GROUND.
I think it's easiest if I have people add me on MSN, especially people applying for host, coder, or GM positions.

My MSN is beautifulfacesoulmind_perfectlie@hotmail.com

Yes, it's long. Just to annoy you (:

Now then, we need a host, like, pronto.
WHICH LEADS ME TO ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT.

My dad took me computer shopping. So I have a laptop now, which is no good for maplestory (I can't even download the bloody thing) but he got himself a brand spanking new desktop that just might be what I've been looking for to host the server (:

If you can CODE, contact me ASAP via MSN, please. ;D
Kayleigh
Kayleigh
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

**Extremely important notice! [READ NAO OR DIE. kthx<3] Empty Re: **Extremely important notice! [READ NAO OR DIE. kthx<3]

Post  Kryssie Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:11 am

Kayleigh wrote:

Well! It's nearly summer for me (I have four days of school left) and I think it's about time to get serious about this dang server and GET IT OFF THE GROUND.
I think it's easiest if I have people add me on MSN, especially people applying for host, coder, or GM positions.

My MSN is beautifulfacesoulmind_perfectlie@hotmail.com

Yes, it's long. Just to annoy you (:

Now then, we need a host, like, pronto.
WHICH LEADS ME TO ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT.

My dad took me computer shopping. So I have a laptop now, which is no good for maplestory (I can't even download the bloody thing) but he got himself a brand spanking new desktop that just might be what I've been looking for to host the server (:

If you can CODE, contact me ASAP via MSN, please. ;D

I LEARNED HOW TO CODE! [Not really.] When the server opens, I still have a lot of people from GMS that are willing to play. If only I could code, Kayleigh, if only I could code ;[
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down

**Extremely important notice! [READ NAO OR DIE. kthx<3] Empty Re: **Extremely important notice! [READ NAO OR DIE. kthx<3]

Post  Natural Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:56 am

Your E-mail address is too long. I won't add you! >;[
Plus, what's the desktop specs?
Natural
Natural
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Kryssie Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Copy and paste xD! Yeah, Kayleigh, what are the specs ;D
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayleigh Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:26 pm

nyeh, i can't use the computer Neutral
my dad won't let me leave it on.
Kayleigh
Kayleigh
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down