LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:
LollyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It seems we've got a very important announcement to make !

+2
jonathanpak
Kayleigh
6 posters

Go down

It seems we've got a very important announcement to make ! Empty It seems we've got a very important announcement to make !

Post  Kayleigh Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Yes, I know, we've said this infinite times, but the client is coming SOON.
We've finally found a suitable host, and we are extremely excited to announce the grand opening of Lolly MS !
It will be hamachi for a while, but just hold on to your britches, because we'll be out of there before you can say cattywompus !
Now is the time to throw in suggestions for the server or any other issues you may have.
We're also getting a new website, so get ready for that. c:

Kayleigh
Kayleigh
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

It seems we've got a very important announcement to make ! Empty Re: It seems we've got a very important announcement to make !

Post  jonathanpak Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:52 am

Haha! Sounds super great! xD! I'm still here, waiting.. So I'll be here when it happens. I still can't wait Very Happy
jonathanpak
jonathanpak
GM

Back to top Go down

It seems we've got a very important announcement to make ! Empty Re: It seems we've got a very important announcement to make !

Post  moveit56 Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:28 am

lol hai little onez this is ur host speaking

I LIKE PIE and teh server works now i just need to get teh client to u
moveit56
moveit56
Lurking Lurker
Lurking Lurker

http://well join teh hamachi and it will be 5.94.132.226

Back to top Go down

Post  Kryssie Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:08 am

That's great ^.^
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Its a shame that I can't do hamachi, please tell me when we become non hamachi o.O. Email: chrispbetances@gmail.com
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:49 pm

It's funny, when you said, "It will be hamachi for a while, but just hold on to your britches, because we'll be out of there before you can say cattywompus !" I said CATTYWOMPUS!! Out loud o.O

Kitsune~
Lurking Lurker
Lurking Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kryssie Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:50 am

Kitsune~ wrote:It's funny, when you said, "It will be hamachi for a while, but just hold on to your britches, because we'll be out of there before you can say cattywompus !" I said CATTYWOMPUS!! Out loud o.O

Hahhaha!
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down