LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:
LollyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brianna's GM application

3 posters

Go down

Brianna's GM application Empty Brianna's GM application

Post  ReverseBby Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:34 pm

Why do you want to be a GM?

I've always wanted to be a GM :] I believe game play should be fun and safe, and if there are people that misbehave they should be punished. Why be on a server that you don't deserve or even want to be on?

What do you think you can add to the LollyMS team?

I believe I can add discipline, and yet make it fun. Some maple players need to know they're limits and yet some punishments only make them attempt to start something bigger. Instead of running head long at the situation I believe I can take it step at a time.

What is most appealing to you about being a GM?

Whats most appealing is the ability to help a server grow and expand into something bigger and better :]

If you caught a hacker, what would you do?

First I would screeny the incident (just in case another GM/admin wasnt on), and then put him/her in jail. Later i would either post it in forum or show another GM the screeny; therefor confirming what happened for past examination.

What would you do if the hacker was your close friend/family?

It really wouldn't matter. As long as they were doing something they KNEW was wrong they would have to be banned; or jailed for an amount of time.

Do you have any prior experience?

Not quite. Though I have worked with Gm's on private servers, and know a lot of the commands for gm's (i'm still working on items X_X) I have never been a GM. Though I have ever since I heard of maple :]

How would you deal with a player that was harassing you?

Either ignore them or jail them. It really depends on what type f harassment they were doing. For instance if they were ksing me I would jail them for a while (not too long) just to scare them, and teach them a lesson :]

What if a player was harassing another player?

Again it really depends on what the harasser was doing. If the person was ksing I might d/c them or warp them onto another map. But if it was as silly as name calling I would warp the person to where I was and talk to him/her calmly and collectively.

A little more about yourself:

My Name is Brianna and I'm age 15, from the USA (NY). I'm a very active and open person. Though i do hold onto discipline I try to make it a fun time for everyone. I like to hang out with friends and make new ones; no matter how they act or how they're attitude twords some situations are. I'll be looking forward to the future of LollyMS :]

If you want to add me, my MSN is ReverseBby@hotmail.com

Last edited by ReverseBby on Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to add more to my)
ReverseBby
ReverseBby

Back to top Go down

Brianna's GM application Empty Re: Brianna's GM application

Post  iloveps Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:02 am

Much much neater (excuse my spelling) than most apps. Better grammar, etc. Looks similar to mine, just not as long. You are also truthful, saying you have no prior experience. It is a nice application. I can't really find to much to troll about here Razz.
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Kryssie Wed May 19, 2010 7:15 pm

ReverseBby wrote:
Why do you want to be a GM?

I've always wanted to be a GM :] I believe game play should be fun and safe, and if there are people that misbehave they should be punished. Why be on a server that you don't deserve or even want to be on?

What do you think you can add to the LollyMS team?

I believe I can add discipline, and yet make it fun. Some maple players need to know they're limits and yet some punishments only make them attempt to start something bigger. Instead of running head long at the situation I believe I can take it step at a time.

What is most appealing to you about being a GM?

Whats most appealing is the ability to help a server grow and expand into something bigger and better :]

If you caught a hacker, what would you do?

First I would screeny the incident (just in case another GM/admin wasnt on), and then put him/her in jail. Later i would either post it in forum or show another GM the screeny; therefor confirming what happened for past examination.

What would you do if the hacker was your close friend/family?

It really wouldn't matter. As long as they were doing something they KNEW was wrong they would have to be banned; or jailed for an amount of time.

Do you have any prior experience?

Not quite. Though I have worked with Gm's on private servers, and know a lot of the commands for gm's (i'm still working on items X_X) I have never been a GM. Though I have ever since I heard of maple :]

How would you deal with a player that was harassing you?

Either ignore them or jail them. It really depends on what type f harassment they were doing. For instance if they were ksing me I would jail them for a while (not too long) just to scare them, and teach them a lesson :]

What if a player was harassing another player?

Again it really depends on what the harasser was doing. If the person was ksing I might d/c them or warp them onto another map. But if it was as silly as name calling I would warp the person to where I was and talk to him/her calmly and collectively.

A little more about yourself:

My Name is Brianna and I'm age 15, from the USA (NY). I'm a very active and open person. Though i do hold onto discipline I try to make it a fun time for everyone. I like to hang out with friends and make new ones; no matter how they act or how they're attitude twords some situations are. I'll be looking forward to the future of LollyMS :]

If you want to add me, my MSN is ReverseBby@hotmail.com

Grammar is good, not the best. You seem very optimistic, and I, just like iloveps, am very pleased to see that you are being truthful about your experience. What I would do, instead of jailing them, would be to temporarily ban them. This is because they will obviously make new characters and hack on them instead.

Good job!

Have a nice day.

-Krissy.
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down