LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:
LollyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yan GM APP

4 posters

Go down

Yan GM APP Empty Yan GM APP

Post  yan1991 Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Name/Nickname:my name is Yan Chelnokov
IGN(Won't be necessary until the client comes out):i need to downlaod it first Razz my ign will be YanxD

Age/Birthday:my age 16 and half my bday 1993-09-11

Why do you want to be a GM? i want to help to lollyMS ban hackers help to people i n any problem help in forum i n anything and host events i n the game.

What do you think you can add to the LollyMS team? i can add one more person who can help u in anything he can Smile and make this server perfect and fun.
What is most appealing to you about being a GM? help to people and host events, i dont like to ban people or jail them but if i see hacker ill must at first warn him and jail him and if he keep abusing ill ban him.
If you caught a hacker, what would you do? warn him and jail him after i jail him for 30 min'sand ill go to ask the owner what to do whit him. and if the owner offline ill jail him for 30 min's after 30 mins ill keep watching what he doin if he keep the abusing ill ban him.

What would you do if the hacker was your close friend/family? i was trying to stop him in anyway call him try anything to stop him and if he wont i have no choise and jail/ban him.

Do you have any prior experience?yes i remember my first GM position was at konoms i was GM year and half i helped in forum and i nthe game i hosted alot of events i had fun i nthis server and another server ironms i am still GM i was GM in 3 or 4 server i dont remember their names.

How would you deal with a player that was harassing you?ill warn him and ill tell him to calm down and stop the harassing and if he wont sto pit ill just block/jail him.

What if a player was harassing another player? ill try to stop the harassing and calm them if it wont help ill dc them.

A little more about yourself:Hello my name is Yan Chelnokov i like computers and i like to train in gym i learn in private school i have there my own room,bed,and anything i need in i like to go out whit my friends drink and go to parties, i am very friendly i like to help to people in anything.
i live in israel-Jerusalem and i am not jew hmm
thats it Smile hope u will like me and choose me a s a GM. thanks Very Happy

yan1991
Mute
Mute

Back to top Go down

Yan GM APP Empty Re: Yan GM APP

Post  Natural Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Hello, I'm Tyler. My IGN is Natural and I've been a GM in one hundred (100) servers. Their names are : 1ms, 2ms ,3ms, 4ms, 5ms, 6ms, and so on. Get the point? Plus, your grammatically horrendous. To be able to help, proper, fluent English must be typed, and or spoken when needed. No evidence to back anything up, repetitive. In case you didn't understand, Yo no entiendo el aplicación. Es muy difícil de leer. Por favor modifique el aplicación.
Natural
Natural
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Yan GM APP Empty k...

Post  yan1991 Sat May 01, 2010 4:02 am

dude u know it's hard to speak english clearly when u live in israel, sorry for my grammar.
Natural wrote:To be able to help, proper, fluent English must be typed, and or spoken when needed.
you are wrong, everyone can understand me and i think i can help to this server.
but i dunno who are u a GM,Admin,Hoster,Moderator anyway thank you for the reply lol.

yan1991
Mute
Mute

Back to top Go down

Post  yan1991 Sat May 01, 2010 4:04 am

btw,whats the point?

yan1991
Mute
Mute

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Thu May 06, 2010 11:41 am

Now, did you read what this is evulated on?

"You will be graded on experience, aplication, and GRAMMAR"

Or something to that effect. I am absolutely wiped and tired to say anything else. Point is, fix the application to have better grammar. Don't argue over it. That just shows you are stubborn and won't give in until everyone thinks you are right (ALOT like me, but I am trying to get rid of that -.-). It also shows you could cause drama and such for other staff and players. NOT a good thing.
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  yan1991 Thu May 06, 2010 12:40 pm

fine anyway i study right now and i try to write and speak clearly anyway thanks

yan1991
Mute
Mute

Back to top Go down

Post  Natural Thu May 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Arguing is for the lost. Besides, iloveps will probably decide anyways.
Natural
Natural
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Fri May 07, 2010 5:04 pm

Lol, what do I have to decide on? I hate making decisions D:.
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Natural Fri May 07, 2010 5:23 pm

This.
Natural
Natural
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Kryssie Wed May 19, 2010 7:12 pm

iloveps is correct. This thread shows that you are quite stubborn; you do not accept constructive criticism to improve your application. If you are very stubborn (and do not give in until everyone thinks you are right), you should know that that is a very bad characteristic for a GM, because THIS type of behavior will frustrate many players of LollyMS. Also, grammar is a essential skill that is needed in order to have your application even CONSIDERED worth the time to read.
Good luck!

Thank you have a great day,

Krissy.

::I apologize if I made any run on sentences, or said something that didn't make much sense. I can't think clearly at the moment, and I am really NOT in the mood to check up on LollyMS. Just doin' it for the handful of players we have. ;D!::
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum