LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:
LollyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AznTranGuys GM App

4 posters

Go down

AznTranGuys GM App Empty AznTranGuys GM App

Post  iamdoor123 Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:50 am

Name/Nickname: Delbert

IGN(Won't be necessary until the client comes out): AznTranGuy Is Going To be My IGN.

Age/Birthday: 15 / 1995-01-01

Why do you want to be a GM?: So I can help Players With All There Needs And Also Host Fun events!

What do you think you can add to the LollyMS team?More Players, More Voters, More Friendly Players...

What is most appealing to you about being a GM? : Getting To help Players And Hosting Events.

If you caught a hacker, what would you do? i would see if he was a advanced player or a hacker if he was a advanced player i would leave him alone. if he WASENT i would ban/jail him

What would you do if the hacker was your close friend/family? : i would have to still ban/jail him no matter what it takes.

Do you have any prior experience? Yes I have been a GM in more than 20 Servers!!

How would you deal with a player that was harassing you?Leave Him Alone.

What if a player was harassing another player? Break Up The Fight

A little more about yourself: I Can Advertise on Youtube...

iamdoor123

Back to top Go down

AznTranGuys GM App Empty Re: AznTranGuys GM App

Post  Natural Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:00 pm

I would flame, but I'll leave that to iloveps.
Natural
Natural
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  iamdoor123 Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Huh? Well if Its Not Good Then Just Keep it To YourSelf No

iamdoor123

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:02 am

Thank you for the warm welcome, Natural. Now where shall we start?

Your grammar is... I can't even think of a word. Capitalizing everything= No.

Your answers are short, they do not tell us to much.

Also it does seem like you did lie, I do not see someone who is 15 write something like that.

Saying you have been a GM in over 20 servers... NO ONE I know has ever been able to accomplish that, if you applied like that, I do not see how you got in. Explain how you became a GM and what servers, and if you have proof than show us.

Off topic: GM applications need to be closed and you need to discuss current applications, to many people are joining just for the chance to become a GM, they couldn't care less about the community.
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Natural Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am

A new system could be written to scare off any new comers.
Natural
Natural
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:22 pm

Yes, I agree this is needed. But don't do postcount, that will just spam up our forums. More posts like "BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP" Will come up.
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Natural Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:38 pm

I was thinking of a GM referring you. Meaning, that ATLEAST one GM must be willing to guide you once you become accepted. All Applicants will start off as an Intern following the voucher (GM) and the Gm will see what he does in his situations. Basically, the Intern acts as the Gm with the GM watching. The applicant has to make an application and get the GMS to read it. If the GMS doesn't like the person, then obviously there's a problem already! If no GMS accept, the application will be deleted and the person.... tough. And all vouchers will eventually becoem promoted to SGM once they prove they are good and vouched for enough people.

To avoid confusing, the GMs will edit the title of the thread by adding a color or number. IE: [Blue][red]Natural's Gm APP
Natural
Natural
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Then make it GM/SGM/Admin, I mean some of the currently accepted GMs aren't active enough. But that is a great idea in my opinion.
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Natural Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Replace all GMs.
Natural
Natural
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Kryssie Wed May 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Natural wrote:Replace all GMs.

I'm pretty sure that the only reason the current GM's are not online much is because all who had applied for host either lied, abused their powers, or never started to set up the PS. We've lost hope for quite some time. Now we are coming back.

Oh and @ the GM application. Your grammar seems to be very...uhm...let's just say, funky. Your answers are rather vague, and we are not able to predict from much about it.
"If you caught a hacker, what would you do? i would see if he was a advanced player or a hacker if he was a advanced player i would leave him alone. if he WASENT i would ban/jail him"

Why would it matter if he or she was an advanced player? It seems quite shallow to do that. Plus, he or she is still hacking. It will ruin the community. So he or she MUST be stopped.

"What would you do if the hacker was your close friend/family? : i would have to still ban/jail him no matter what it takes." I'm sorry, but this doesn't seem believable. You said you won't ban an advanced player if he/she was hacking. I'm sure you wouldn't ban your loved ones or your close friends either.

"Do you have any prior experience? Yes I have been a GM in more than 20 Servers!!" AGAIN, this seems quite unbelievable. No offense, but with an application like yours, I doubt you'd be able to be a GM in ONE server.

"How would you deal with a player that was harassing you?Leave Him Alone." Why would you leave him alone? If he or she was harassing you, then I'm sure the player will be a threat to other players. If the player had the guts to harass YOU (let's just say you are a GM), I'm sure they'd harass everyone else as well.

For the rest of your application, it's nothing special, I am very sorry to say. Almost anyone (even without experience) are capable of doing that. I'm sorry but I believe I have to deny this application. Unless you would like to fix it. If that's the case you have 48 hours to fix this thread.

Good luck!
Thank you have a good day,

Krissy.
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down

Post  Natural Wed May 19, 2010 7:53 pm

48 hours? You visit once a year ;D
Natural
Natural
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Kryssie Wed May 19, 2010 7:54 pm

Natural wrote:48 hours? You visit once a year ;D

Bwahahaa, that's not funny :c I'm coming backkk D:<!
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Back to top Go down

Post  Natural Wed May 19, 2010 7:56 pm

I would like your co-operation of our efforts in a non-dedicated start. Because of technical difficulties( mostly that annoying ad at the end; which I can't remove without the code) I'm saying to switch to v.55
Natural
Natural
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Kryssie Wed May 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Natural wrote:I would like your co-operation of our efforts in a non-dedicated start. Because of technical difficulties( mostly that annoying ad at the end; which I can't remove without the code) I'm saying to switch to v.55

Hmm, that would be a good idea, but I'm not sure if anyone actually plays v.55 anymore. So I'm not sure about that. Hah Razz
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Back to top Go down

Post  Natural Wed May 19, 2010 7:59 pm

I don't mind, but I have to ctrl+alt+dlt to end the Ad. I manage to add infinite chat and spammable chat, but sucky UFJ. It's just the AD killing the whole thing.
Natural
Natural
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Kryssie Wed May 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Natural wrote:I don't mind, but I have to ctrl+alt+dlt to end the Ad. I manage to add infinite chat and spammable chat, but sucky UFJ. It's just the AD killing the whole thing.

The ad, hmm. Well, I've played other v62 servers, and they kept the AD. I don't think players would even care about that, to tell you the truth. Sure, it might be annoying but it's still pretty easy to get rid of, right?
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Back to top Go down

Post  Natural Wed May 19, 2010 8:02 pm

Opening Ollydgb and letting it read the client will show me the codes within it. To get rid of it, I would have to find the code that starts the AD and either change it or nop it. Not too sure. I tried it, but it didn't work.
Natural
Natural
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum