LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:
LollyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1337paper's elite GM application

3 posters

Go down

1337paper's elite GM application Empty 1337paper's elite GM application

Post  1337paper Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:41 am

Name/Nickname:Nathan/Nate
IGN(Won't be necessary until the client comes out):Something with slime in it. (etc. SilverSlime,Coldslime: But if accepted as gm: BanTenderizer
Age/Birthday:12( july 14,1997)

Why do you want to be a GM?- to watch over the server make sure everything runs smoothly.

What do you think you can add to the LollyMS team?- I believe I can add discipline, and yet make it fun Some Lollier's need to know they're limits and yet, some punishments only make them attempt to start something bigger so if there hacking i would PERMA-BAN them, (not without waiting 3 minutes) Also, Instead of running head long at the situation I believe I can take Ahead of time.

What is most appealing to you about being a GM?- most appealing to me about being a Gm is that i get to help players out, i mean its so fun and i wouldn't abuse my powers.

If you caught a hacker, what would you do?-I would need to wait 3 mins to be SURE their hacking and PERMA-BAN them.

What would you do if the hacker was your close friend/family?- i would still need to wait 3 mins to be SURE their hacking and Perma-Ban them.( idc if there close familey even if i wasn't adopted).

Do you have any prior experience?- yes i have experience with the gm commands, on different MS Private Servers, but not all of them that ive played on so far, just a couple.

How would you deal with a player that was harassing you?-i would warp them to another map ( not dangerous) even if i was holding a grudge, if i didnt that would be immature.

What if a player was harassing another player?- If a player is harassing another player then I would probally say " ok say sorry to eachother" but however, if they don't i will warp them 2 to a map where they cant get out ( not a gm map ) and say " if you guys dont say sorry you'll be in here forever ^^ " but ill actuaLLY be invisible watching them.

A little more about yourself:I am nathan, i am a kind person, i Do not tolerate hacking, if you have read my application then you would notice that. I am kind but i never hold grudges and i rarley never get mad, i am doing good in school (so this is no worry), i put a lot of good work into this and if im Declined, then im Declined Very Happy.

Sincerly, Nathan

1337paper

Back to top Go down

1337paper's elite GM application Empty Re: 1337paper's elite GM application

Post  iloveps Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:27 pm

"Do not tollerate hacking." AWWWWWS

Anyway, your grammar does need some work, but it is ALOT better than some people I've seen. Also would you have any proof of your experience? Just curious. Well I've gotta go, homework. See ya.
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  1337paper Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:17 pm

um no because i didn't think proof was needed O-o.

1337paper

Back to top Go down

Post  Natural Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:30 pm

No use speaking to him. He left for a life.
Natural
Natural
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:42 am

I am back to a no life, Natural. Got things resolved. All right, I will just have to take your word for it.
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Natural Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:17 am

That fast?! Amazingggggg
Natural
Natural
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:19 pm

Ikr? My mom was worried about school and I was leaving two weeks before it ended, however I didn't know. I thought she was getting so mad about it and such when I have been doing fine. But meh, now she told me and I understand why =S. But homework is still suckish.
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down