LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:
LollyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitsune's GM Application.

3 posters

Go down

Kitsune's GM Application. Empty Kitsune's GM Application.

Post  Kitsune~ Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:14 pm

Name/Nickname: Cody

IGN(Won't be necessary until the client comes out): Client apparently hasn't come out yet. ^^

Age/Birthday: I'm 12. My birthday is September 15, 1997

Why do you want to be a GM? I want to make sure people have fun on LollyMS and make it a safe, fun environment.

What do you think you can add to the LollyMS team? I think I can help by banning hackers, hosting events, and basically follow the rules and go with the flow. ^.^ Also help in decision making.

What is most appealing to you about being a GM? The most appealing to me about being a GM is you have more freedom, you have the free will to host events and help the server become more fun for everyone.

If you caught a hacker, what would you do? Firstly, I would make sure the person is in fact hacking. Then, if positive, I would ban him/her without second thoughts.

What would you do if the hacker was your close friend/family? Friend/Family doesn't matter. I would take action just like stated above.

Do you have any prior experience? Yes. I've been a GM many times. I've been an owner, as well. The server I've owned I didn't name because it was a friends-only server, and it lagged my computer too much so I closed it. Some of the server's i've been a GM on are (that I can remember the name of) AlcandonMS and DGMS (DropGameMS). It's been a while since I've played any other server so I don't quite remember. I wouldn't lie about something as serious as this because I think it's important if I know what i'm doing.

How would you deal with a player that was harassing you? I would warp the person to a different area and go on from there.

What if a player was harassing another player? I would probably jail the person for a short while and then if I caught him/her again, I would ban them for harrassment.

A little more about yourself:
I'm fun, mature, and if you were wondering about me being 12, I'm more mature than many 12 year olds most people know. Maturity doesn't mean I can't have fun as well. ^^

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. :]

Kitsune/Cody cheers

Last edited by Kitsune~ on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : iloveps suggested it and I agreed :))

Kitsune~
Lurking Lurker
Lurking Lurker

Back to top Go down

Kitsune's GM Application. Empty Re: Kitsune's GM Application.

Post  iloveps Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Better app, but I do not like one thing. The jail part. It may be just me, but you do not need to be involved in other players drama. If it is something extremely serious that needs to have action taken, than take the right action, let the punishment fit the crime, if it is something dumb like "CC now or I KS you" You do not need to get involved, wherase if it was something like "I will crash the server," Or "I will hack everyones account," Or something to that measure, you take appropriate action. Also try lenthening it, let us know more. "What is most appealing to you about being a GM? The most appealing to me about being a GM is you have more freedom, you have the free will to host events and help the server become more fun for everyone." This is my favorite part, also. Like I said before, just lenthen it a bit, and tell us what servers you have owned/been a GM in, we hate liars. Also if you can provide a screen shot if you can. I couldn't find to many things bad in this application other than its lenth. Good luck! I sound full of myself again ^^.
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:37 pm

Lol, thanks for the feedback ^^ I'll try to edit it and make it a little (at least a little) better. 8D

Kitsune~
Lurking Lurker
Lurking Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kryssie Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:41 am

Seems like you're not the only critic!

It's a nice app.
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:13 pm

What do you mean by that, Krisseh? ME, A CRITIC? Naw.
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Kryssie Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:36 pm

iloveps wrote:What do you mean by that, Krisseh? ME, A CRITIC? Naw.

Pshhyaw.
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune~ Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:55 pm

lol, CriticsForTheWin xP

Kitsune~
Lurking Lurker
Lurking Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:48 am

Kitsune~ wrote:lol, CriticsForTheWin xP

^ This
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down