LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:
LollyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iloveps' Forum moderator application

2 posters

Go down

iloveps' Forum moderator application Empty iloveps' Forum moderator application

Post  iloveps Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:45 pm

Name: My name is Chris.

Age: I am 13 years old. (very mature for my age, however)

Why do you want to be a moderator?
To be able to help this server. I always wish to help a server that is still in the making, and I've tried many times for aplications, but the rejected me or there full in space. I'd like to be able to become somewhat resposible and learn more about being a higher ranked staff member, such as a GM. If I become a moderator first, then I will have a little bit more experience. I also have been a forum moderator before, but the admin was dumb, letting anyone becoming a staff. So I dont know if that counts.

What do you consider 'inappropriate' forum material?: Harsh language, nudity, explicit content, sexual harasment, racism. It also depends on the severety of the content (such as **** would be fine, or s***, nothing more then that)

Is there anything else you'd like us to know?: Like I said before, like I said before, I was a moderator for a forum, but the admin accepted pretty much everyone, so I don't think that counts. I also come on the site everyday to see if someone has posted anything new. I also want to clean up spam (I know i did triple post once, but i want to delete them, but it wont let me delete them for some reason) because i know eventually someone will spam the forums.

~Sincerely, iloveps
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

iloveps' Forum moderator application Empty Re: iloveps' Forum moderator application

Post  Kitsune~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:46 pm

This may not be helpful but, I like it. Good luck~ :-D

Kitsune~
Lurking Lurker
Lurking Lurker

Back to top Go down

iloveps' Forum moderator application Empty Re: iloveps' Forum moderator application

Post  iloveps Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:10 pm

Lols, I have been a moderator before and hosted a forum, but someone hacked into my account on the one I owned, it was about a game, it had a bit in it. I basically used it as notes. Someone joined, and erased all the topics except a few, made me sad. Anyway, I noticed you are fairly active Kitsune. I hope you will stay until we find a new host Smile. Also, if you have an MSN PM it to me and I will add you ^^.

On topic: Thank you. I wish the format was longer though, would give me more to work with. Good luck to you too Razz
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down