LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:
LollyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Ideas for LollyMs :] [Jane with Jean]

4 posters

Go down

New Ideas for LollyMs :] [Jane with Jean] Empty New Ideas for LollyMs :] [Jane with Jean]

Post  dr3amcaster Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:23 am

Dear Readers,

I have great ideas for LollyMS. I am sure Kayleigh that Krissy told you about my ideas yesterday on AIM.

For one thing, change the JumpQuests.The JumpQuests, we can add NPC's in it and have them ask questions. Such as who is a GM. They we can give them 1 right answer and 3 wrong so take names from different servers. If they get the question wrong, they will be sent back to the bottom of the map. The first ____ numbers of your choice will get a prize.

OR

Have an NPC host an event meaning, all players have to donate a certain amount of money to have the event (Picked by Owner or Admin, etc. Whatever floats your boat). So, an event can be "Lolly Event." it can contain a big monster, money and other 1 in a million chance items. Users will have to donate money as the total is, and when the total comes down to zero, the event will start. Unless, GM's are being nice, they can also start the event automatically. NOTE: These events should not be the ones GM's throw out like cookies. These event should be on a special occasion.

OR

Hold fashion contests. I don't know if these exist on other servers but anyways! Users dress up on one topic that is choosen by the GM, Owner, or the person who is advising/hosting the event. So, the host would pick a topic about a real life object. Lets say they picked a prep girl/boy, whoever participated in the event would buy NX items and dress up into a prep girl/boy. After that, the host would pick the best dress up character.

Thats it for now. Sorry it took forever to read. I hope these ideas help the server to reach numero uno :]

Thanks Very Happy

-Jane with Jean

dr3amcaster
Mute
Mute

Back to top Go down

New Ideas for LollyMs :] [Jane with Jean] Empty Re: New Ideas for LollyMs :] [Jane with Jean]

Post  jonathanpak Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:43 pm

Awesome. Haha! nice Smile
jonathanpak
jonathanpak
GM

Back to top Go down

New Ideas for LollyMs :] [Jane with Jean] Empty Re: New Ideas for LollyMs :] [Jane with Jean]

Post  dr3amcaster Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:42 pm

jonathanpak wrote:Awesome. Haha! nice Smile

oo :] kk thats cool. i got bored so i was just thinking :]

dr3amcaster
Mute
Mute

Back to top Go down

New Ideas for LollyMs :] [Jane with Jean] Empty COOKIES

Post  Kryssie Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:24 pm

ahaaaahhaa cookies! I love the ideas, jane. I really do(:
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down

Post  moveit56 Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:54 am

i can code any of them who wants what i will take a poll
moveit56
moveit56
Lurking Lurker
Lurking Lurker

http://well join teh hamachi and it will be 5.94.132.226

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down