LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:
LollyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You smell like poo; A paragraph about Krissy.

3 posters

Go down

You smell like poo; A paragraph about Krissy. Empty You smell like poo; A paragraph about Krissy.

Post  Kryssie Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Hi! I r CRYSTAL (And my nickname is Krissy.), one of the AWESOMESS ADMINS/CO-OWNER.[: I love music, talking, hanging out with dah friends, NOT drama, and daydreaming.
Well, obviously you know my age 'cause it's like, right over there. -_- But fine, I'm 13 years old. Oh yeah, probably younger than most of you. Be jealous.
Currently I am still in middle school and I will be in the 8th grade this year. You see, I'm a school drop out and I work at Mcdonalds as an illegal source of labor. I mop up the floors.

...Just kidding.

I live in New York New York~! And people, it's not as good as you think it is. It's just like any regular city thing. You'll probably find me at the park with my friends, or just...anywhere in Queens/Brooklyn o.0 (stalker!)
I have a life covered in homework and drama. Therefore I will not be on a lot during school.
A little more about me:
I am a music addict.
I am obsessed with zombies.
I love to lie. Yes folks, it sounds terrible, but I know that YOU aren't much of a saint either. I'm just being honest.
I love to mess/play with people. :] Sounds b**chy, but oh well. It's the truth.
Drawing is life.
I think sand is wonderful.
I am going to join the track team.
I'm going to shove a broom up your..

That's enough about me that I'll tell. If you want to be some sort of a stalker, just try talking to me or something? You'll learn almost nothing about me by reading a lil' paragraph. Smile
Bye/Adios/Ciao/Chow baybee !

Last edited by Krisseh on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 6 times in total
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down

You smell like poo; A paragraph about Krissy. Empty Re: You smell like poo; A paragraph about Krissy.

Post  Henreh Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:14 pm

Hii Krisseh :]
Henreh
Henreh
Henreh

Back to top Go down

You smell like poo; A paragraph about Krissy. Empty Re: You smell like poo; A paragraph about Krissy.

Post  KalvinGrr Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:08 pm

OMG!! KRISSEH <3 Very Happy It is the Kalvinh Razz. Miss me? Yeups i bet you have Razz whatsupp? you got aim?
KalvinGrr
KalvinGrr
Lurking Lurker
Lurking Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kryssie Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:41 pm

ello kalvin[:<333. yas, i did. and yeah I have AIM. It's like, right over there<-- Razz
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down