LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:
LollyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jon's Forum Mod Application[ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

Jon's Forum Mod Application[ACCEPTED] Empty Jon's Forum Mod Application[ACCEPTED]

Post  jonathanpak Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:11 am

It's not that I just want to apply to everything there is here.. I just feel like I could help out a lot Smile!
Don't take me applying to everything in a harsh way or anything.. Lol!

Name:
Jonathan Pak

Why do you want to be a moderator?:

I want to be a moderator because I know what is mature and what is immature. I know what is right or wrong.. But some would argue what right and wrong would be... Not going into that subject.. But! I feel like I could help out here by monitoring both in game and on the forums. Smile

What do you consider 'inappropriate' forum material?:

Of course the sexual and immature jokes that go around in all forums. Harsh language and put downs would not be tolerated. (although a few friendly jokes going around here and there.) From knowing on a one to one basis, I could oversee the things that went on.

Is there anything else you'd like us to know?:

Umm... I want to be helpful.. So I would be dedicated! Smile
jonathanpak
jonathanpak
GM

Back to top Go down

Jon's Forum Mod Application[ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Jon's Forum Mod Application[ACCEPTED]

Post  Kayleigh Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:54 am

accepted.
Kayleigh
Kayleigh
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down