LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:
LollyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone<3

2 posters

Go down

Hello everyone<3 Empty Hello everyone<3

Post  Kayleigh Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:14 am

Hi guys. (: I'll start this topic off with my introduction. ;D

I'm Kayleigh, YOUR OWNER. :3
I'm sixteen, going to be a junior in high school coming this fall. Wewt~
I'm currently in summer school, so i won't be on as often as I'd like, but I will still be on fairly often. (5:30-7:20am, 1:30pm-11:00pm PST plus all day fri-sun)
Once regular school starts, I'll probably be on much less often, as my academic plate is overflowing with brain food. I'll try to get on between choir, speech, dance, theater, homework, and studying....And a social life? ;P

So basically, I'm a pretty friendly person. I love new people, so send me a friend request. (:
You may know me from VitalityMS.
I was the HeadGM for a while, until i gave up on the drama.
Note: THIS IS A DRAMA-FREE SERVER.

That's all I have time to say now. It's about time to go to school. Tell me about yourselves. (:
Kayleigh
Kayleigh
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone<3 Empty Re: Hello everyone<3

Post  KalvinGrr Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:10 pm

;O! Kayyleh fails ;[ she has no replies, boohoo.

BUT!! I replied so Kayylehh is so popluar Surprised but not as popluar as me Razz ahaha hi Kayylehh <3 Sorry we haven't talked for a while ;[ im kinda busy with summer school too, so k.i.t. with AIM Very Happy
KalvinGrr
KalvinGrr
Lurking Lurker
Lurking Lurker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum