LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:
LollyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iLovePS' Redone app (for the lulz)

2 posters

Go down

iLovePS' Redone app (for the lulz) Empty iLovePS' Redone app (for the lulz)

Post  iloveps Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:38 am

Name: Christopher Betances, people call me Chris.

IGN: Bubbly

Birthday: April 10th, 1996, age 14

Why do I want to be a Gamemaster: I want to be gamemaster merely because in the beginning of the server it becomes fun, I also love to think of law enforcement, which is always fun.

What do I think I can add to Lolly's Team: I can get this server up, monitor the forums, and actually get this server started, I also think I am capable of making the server both more enjoyable, am full of ideas, and be the "strict" gamemaster.

What is most appealing about being a gamemaster: The beginning, it is always most fun then. I also love having the ability to help people, not only that but I can practice coding (Yeah, I didn't make a new coder app, but I am pretty much going to be the one managing the server via team viewer if we are going to actually getting this up, hmm?)

If I caught a hacker, what would I do: Well for one thing, I do not believe in second chances with hackers, I take a screenshot with !cheaters up, then ban, if they make a ban appeal, I show proof and have them explain the screenshot, and if they do not back it up with a proper reason, I ban. If they do, I do not MAC/IP ban them, but I strip them and delete their characters, if they offence again, it is a DNU and I ban them. I do not know about any of you, but that is what I would do. If you would like me to do it any differently tell me.

What if a hacker was close to me: Same thing, however I would press them irl, not that any of my family plays. If it is an ingame friend, I couldn't care less, I would take the same action.

Do I have prior experience: Yes, I do, I managed DeadlyMS, I do not have proof however Natural did play while I was a gamemaster. I feel prior experience means NOTHING, as anyone can be a good gamemaster even without prior experience.

How would I deal with a player harassing them: Ignore them, or go away somewhere else, or go in hide. If it was causing a huge scene I would ask them to stop. If they wouldn't, I would take appropriate action.

What if a player was harassing another player: If it is a private matter, I don't get involved unless it is small, if it is causing a huge scene IE: Smegas, I take appropriate action again, jailing or striking and whatnot if it is needed.

A little more about yourself: You've already heard this, but I don't have much else to say.

I will put this section into a small to medium paragraph, As I said at the top I am Chris, my hobbies are using the computer, my wii, and soccer, and occasionally when I can I love to travel. I love using the computer because theres so much you can do on it. I dont like 1 specific thing, but I love the fact that there are so many secrets that you have not found. I love looking for things like that, I also love to online game. I played soccer since I was 4(thats right, 4) and I have gotten somewhat good at it I am taking a break for a year but that meens more time on the computer. on my wii I usually play a game called Super Smash Brothers. I have entered in a small tournament and won 2nd place. thats about it for me, OH almost forgot; travaling. One of my most importent things to do. I have been to several place, such as Mexico, Dominican Republic, and Europe. I just love how the food smells, the culture, and I feel so relaxed while on vacation, perfect for me to do what ever I like . I am also a certified scuba diver, the last place i scuba dived was Mexico . I also collect cat-like objects. I'm obsessed with them.

Last edited by iloveps on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

iLovePS' Redone app (for the lulz) Empty Re: iLovePS' Redone app (for the lulz)

Post  Natural Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:43 pm

I should be Gm because I created tons of servers. I have prior experience because I was an Admin on there. cwutididdar?

Plus, I'm filing a lawsuit on you, Chris, for using me without my permission.

Charge: 4897897897897897897897897897987 Billion dollars.

Also, i cn ben hekkerz and giv stuf in event
Natural
Natural
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Natural Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:57 pm

Chris hacks. He has hacks. He is a hacker because he hacks. He also sucks.
Natural
Natural
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Ily too!

I also spoke with your lawyer, the fine went down to two cents.

And yes, I have hacks. MUAHAHAHAH!

i cn ban hekker nd giv fre tin fro ivint to
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Natural Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:19 am

At least it's my two cents now.
Natural
Natural
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Fixed the bolds on nothing, <3. I mailed the two cents to you dood.
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Natural Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:42 am

NOTHING
Natural
Natural
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:31 pm

Nuuuuu, nothing slashed out is dumb. Btw, we need to find a forum to troll. Very Happy
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Natural Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Oh, look, we happen to be in a forum! My pinky got cut ;[
Natural
Natural
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:59 am

Poorpoor pinky, Sad.

We can't troll here, there is no one to troll on. D:.
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down