LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:
LollyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitsune's Forum Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

Kitsune's Forum Moderator Application Empty Kitsune's Forum Moderator Application

Post  Kitsune~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:47 am

Name: Cody

Why do you want to be a moderator?: I want to make sure there are no advertisers for other servers, so others aren't drawn away from LollyMS.

What do you consider 'inappropriate' forum material?: What I consider inappropriate forum material is, if someone is being sexist or racist. Also, if someone is swearing way too much. There are kids on this game, you know. ^^

Is there anything else you'd like us to know?: Not really, other than I'm helpful, mature, and nice. Smile

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Kitsune~

Kitsune~
Lurking Lurker
Lurking Lurker

Back to top Go down

Kitsune's Forum Moderator Application Empty Re: Kitsune's Forum Moderator Application

Post  Kryssie Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:45 am

Very nice!
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down