LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:
LollyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

joker gm app

4 posters

Go down

joker gm app Empty joker gm app

Post  joker Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Why do you want to be a GM? i would like to be gm to simple help out the server. You guys sound so nice and i love to help out. when someone respects me and treats me like they would want to be treated i would do anything for u. Well almost.
=P
Name:aariz hussain

What do you think you can add to the LollyMS team? i think i can add valuble skills such as treating the players right informing them on tips. i also think i am able to keep hackers out and keep us out of trouble. my friend works for nexon as an inter so he tells me whats going on so i can try to keep us out of trouble. (not 100% but it will be better than nothing)

What is most appealing to you about being a GM?i love to help out so much. It is so fun to help out and advise members. being a gm isnt about just getting cool things its about having fun with your duties and advise and support your server.

If you caught a hacker, what would you do? depending on the hack i would go from warning/jail to ban

What would you do if the hacker was your close friend/family? nope doesnt matter no hackers. no exceptions

Do you have any prior experience?i have been co owner of these servers, LightMS, SuicideMS, SoraMs, SammyMS, Legend Ms, killerMs, champaighnMS, HOLAMS, KIssMS, Dragonms, ShadowMS................ And i have been gm of these servers: LOVEMS, LOLMS, pirateMS, BAnditMS, CrazyMS, SnipezMS, GM MS, MAPLE PARTY MS, New york MS, SyDNEY2 MS, AIR MS... and a few more that i cant remember.

How would you deal with a player that was harassing you? give them a simple warning and if it continues jail/mute temporarly. just to earn some respect is all.

What if a player was harassing another player? that is more serious so i would say warning/mute all the way to jail maybe ban if its constant.

A little more about yourself:idk anything more u need to know contact me at aariz.hussain@gmail.com i will be waiting for a reply.
Thank you for reading this app and i hope you choose me

joker
Mute
Mute

Back to top Go down

joker gm app Empty Re: joker gm app

Post  Kryssie Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:31 pm

How do we know if you were GM for those servers? We need some proof, please. But other than that, it's not that bad. However I would avoid using chat speak though.
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down

Post  joker Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:06 pm

can u give me some time i will have to find my old laptop and dig up my screen shots sry..... but u really think this is good =]

joker
Mute
Mute

Back to top Go down

Post  Kryssie Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:52 am

Eh...it's not that bad. Haha
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveps Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:29 pm

I do not like the grammar... it kind of hurts my eyes (OCD). I do not feel you were serious about this, you have not logged on or shown Krisseh the pictures I believe... I may be wrong but... Also I have noticed that if someone says it is not perfect they do not try to make it better/don't give anything about it. If it were a serious application it would be redone and you would look at other peoples applications to correct yours.
iloveps
iloveps
Spam Addict
Spam Addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:39 pm

In my personal opinion, I don't necessarily like the fact that you know someone that works for nexon, like, I know you said you would try to keep us out of trouble but I wouldn't think someone would go for that. Just a personal opinion, i'm not a GM so it doesn't really matter. Good luck to you x]

Kitsune~
Lurking Lurker
Lurking Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down