LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:
LollyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Imprtant] Read before posting

Go down

[Imprtant] Read before posting Empty [Imprtant] Read before posting

Post  Kryssie Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:51 pm

Are YOU mad? Have you been punching your pillow until all the stuffing came out? Did you create a hole in the wall, too? Yes? Then this is the place for you!

This thread is known as the ANGER thread.

Let out all your anger here[:

But before you DO, make sure you remember to follow these rules, or edit your post later to fit these requirements.

-No cursing. If you do, just use *#%( or ****. Remember, even though little kiddies aren't GM's, doesn't mean they aren't MEMBERS of LollyMS.

Example: "Stupid a**hole! I hope you die you f**king son of a b***! #&@*($)&*@($)&@*(#$&@*($&@*($&*(@."

Okay. Moving on.

-If the reason for your anger is someone in this server, make sure you don't use his or her real name.

Example: Stupid Mas** is a dumb b****! I hope he dies!

-Don't repeatedly post your thread. If you're angry, just keep revising your other post until you let it all out.

Example:

*Original Post* I HATE YOU YOU STUPID B*** GO DIE IN A HOLE MOTHER F***ER I WANNA SHOVE A STICK UP YOUR A** STUPID AND YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GOOD, BUT YOU'RE JUST A PIECE OF SH**! F*** YOU! $&$*#

~Still angry.~

*Revised Post* SHAJGADLKSHGESKLTUESKLGMNESKL;TJEKLG;MDKSLTJRKLSMFGKFLS;GMKSLGNRSJKG;RSB*TCHB*TCHB*TCH!

Now, keep doing this until your anger is all let out (: <3

-Don't post threats in the thread if it's for another user. That's harrassment and it will result in your post being deleted.

Example:

~>Krissy's Post<~
You: ~Haha I'm going to post some huge threat in her topic!~ B*TCH I'M GOING TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOU! AND THEN I'M GOING TO THROW YOU INTO THE DUMPSTER AND THROW YOUR HEAD IN THE OCEAN!

Krissy: >:O #@&#*(@!!! ~deletes your post AND bans you.~

-End.-

Please note that I will only give you a day to revise your post if it has cursing. If it has not been fixed it will be deleted.

Thank you have a great day.
Kryssie
Kryssie
Krisseh

Location : Under your bed, sweetum's. I absolutely LOVE the view(;

Back to top Go down