LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LollyMS
Oh dear, it seems you're not logged in. Please log in or register with us to view our forums(:
LollyMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music poll (better than Krisseeh's)

Go down

What genre of music do YOU like? (better than Krisseeh's <3)

Music poll (better than Krisseeh's) I_vote_lcap17%Music poll (better than Krisseeh's) I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Music poll (better than Krisseeh's) I_vote_lcap17%Music poll (better than Krisseeh's) I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Music poll (better than Krisseeh's) I_vote_lcap0%Music poll (better than Krisseeh's) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Music poll (better than Krisseeh's) I_vote_lcap0%Music poll (better than Krisseeh's) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Music poll (better than Krisseeh's) Empty Music poll (better than Krisseeh's)

Post  Kayleigh Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:20 pm

SO. Since I felt Krisseeh's music poll lacked most of the important musical genres, I've decided to make my own Very Happy

It's waaaay better than Krisseeh's (haha, i love you, baybee<3)

So, go on and vote in mine, because it is the epic to her fail (:

Kayleigh
Kayleigh
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Music poll (better than Krisseeh's) Empty Re: Music poll (better than Krisseeh's)

Post  Kayleigh Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:21 pm

oops. left out country. haha >_<
Kayleigh
Kayleigh
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum